Friday, February 8, 2013

X-Men First Class


X-Men First Class

2011 brought 3 superhero movies all owned by MARVEL(Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, and X-Men First Class). In my opinion this film was the best out of the three. The films cast was very good, and the directing was very good, as was writing. What mostly stood out to me was the music, acting and writing. Henry Jackman blew me away with the music! Very good. A+! Now the acting was very good with many new faces and many well known faces, but all around good acting. The script was my favirote of all the X-Men films, and I loved it very much. altogether wonderful film. 8/10.



Direcotr: Matthew Vaughn
Music: Henry Jackman
Cast: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult, Oliver Platt, Lucas Till, Zoe Kravitz, Jason Flemyng, Alex Gonzalez, with January Jones and Kevin Bacon
Release Year: 2011
Rating: PG-13 

No comments:

Post a Comment