Saturday, April 20, 2013

Oblivion

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2e/Oblivion2013Poster.jpg


Oblivion
 
2013 will bring many films that are set in the future. Oblivion does this, and pulls it off in a pretty good way. Though confusing at times, if you pay attention, I think you can fall in love with it. I watched it tonight, and it was very good. It could have used some touching up, but all films can honestly. The special effects were great and the set was phenomenal. I don't know what they did, but they made it all look so well. One of the things that also stood out to me, was the music. I loved the music in this film, and I hope it gets a well deserved Academy nomination. It is worth seeing, and you should see it, before it's out of the movie theaters. If you are to late for that, go to a Redbox, or buy it on dvd. It is a great film. 8/10.
 
 
Director: Joseph Kosinski
Music: Anthony Gonzalez, M83, Joseph Trapanese 
Cast: Tom Cruise, Olga Kuryelenko, Andrea Riseborough, Melissa Leo, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Zoe Belle and Morgan Freeman
Release Year: 2013
Rating: PG-13
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment